Hey Mom--
This week was great! We taught a boat load. And we put 2 more baptismal dates. Ask Dad for details on the baptismal dates.
I talked with President. I am going to forward you what he sent to me today. If you and Dad think that I won't be able to work from September to January, I just wanna start studying in August. But, if I can get a job, I would like to stay til September. Just depends on that basically.
Unfortunately, Yes. I deleted everything. But I am going to start taking lots. Plus all the photos I have sent are saved in the email system.
If I cant start school in September, it would be super fun to take a trip somewhere. Obviously Chile would be the coolest trip ever...but I dont think it would be too easy. Then again, I do know some peeps....
I would want to go to the southern part of Chile. I would spend like 2 or 3 days in the capital. Theres nothing here to do. At least not where I am. It's just houses. It would be pretty cool to get to know the east part of Santiago. The little parts of it I have seen are pretty wild. It's just like Utah. The social classes are a little more marked here.
This week we are going to teach the zone the new iniciatives for the month of February. I am excited about it. We are also going to accompany an old guy to the government offices tomorrow. He needs to get divorced so that he can get baptized, and he doesn't really understand what he needs to do to take care of it, but he really really really wants to get baptized. He has been coming to church for months. Suit and all.
I am excited to see photos of Ians b-day. Hope you have fun. give him a squeeze for me.
One of the baptismal dates we put this week was super cool. We had planned it out during our studies, but in the end we didn't have to do anything. Basically we got there, started with a prayer, and Marcelo starting asking questions. He brought up the subject of baptism. He said he wanted to know more. All we had to do was guide him in the right direction and extend the invitation to be baptized. He is super great. Pray for him so he can quit smoking. He is working on it, but Satan won't let him off the hook easy.
I love you guys.
Charlie
No comments:
Post a Comment