Buenas tardes
My 1 year mark isn't that close. It's still July. Plus I don't like thinking about it.
I am hanging in there with my greenie. It's really tough at times, especially when he gets in a funk. He is just really up and down. I think I´m a pretty steady person. One moment I am not jumping up and down with joy because someone accepted a baptismal invitation, and the next walking all slumped because someone told us they dont want us to come by again. I am pretty even keeled in that aspect. Just kind of take it all in stride. Some people have a harder time with that.
To be honest...the only thing that is driving me crazy right now about Elder Crane is his lack of listening. To me, to investigators, to anyone. He has just got his foot on the gas figuratively speaking and just wants to make sure his own agenda is done first. It makes it hard to teach with unity. But, we're just chugging along.
Thanks for all the updates. Loved the photos of the whole gang. I was going to ask you...do you by chance know how much money is in my account. I was going to buy a sweater with my card, but didn't wanna bounce anything. I am going to try to remember my bank account info, but if I can't remember it...I might need your help.
gracias mamá por todo lo que está haciendo para apoyarme en esta obra. Sé que es la obra del Señor y El tiene su mano en todo. Es un placer servirle. Que el le bendiga mucho esta semana.
Elder Van Dyke
Forward
No comments:
Post a Comment