Sunday, July 10, 2011

June 27, 2011

This week went by pretty well. We had some success both on the investigator front and on the inactive front.
We found a guy named Nelson, who is an inactive member. He is one weird duck. But, he is reading the Book of Mormon like a mad man and also is reading other church documents. All because he hit a rough patch in his life. He is without work and without family. It is sad that he had to reach this point, but great that he is again returning to the Gospel and the blessings he really needs.

Elder Crane is doing great. He likes living by the clock, which is exactly how I was. I have spent a few too many minutes this week waiting outside of church buildings because we were the first ones there. Chileans are always late. We are looking forward to setting some baptismal dates this week. I think we will have 2 or 3 baptisms by the end of July for sure.

Well, thats about it. Thanks to everyone for your support.

Que esten bien

Elder Van Dyke

No comments:

Post a Comment