Well.
Happy 4th!!!!!!!!!
You might be right that no one else cares, but us Gringos are loving it. Its so sweet that the 4th fell on a Monday.
Sounds like you are officially vacating the stuff in my room. Hmph. It was inevitable I suppose. Does this mean you are going to get new carpet down there? That´d be legit. Let me know.
Elder Crane and I are still doing good. Its not the easiest companionship I have had, but its not a tough one by any stretch of the imagination. He, being Canadian, was forced to put on a wickedly awesome american flag tie today. He didn't like it at all. Haha.
I gotta play some basketball today. It was the first time in a LONG time. It was rough. But we had fun and gotta eat pizza. Photos to come.
The work in Los Heroes is chugging along. The members are now starting to get involved thanks to some seriously harsh words from our ward mission leader, and President King. They basically have til the 19th of July to get back to us missionaries with some names of people to visit. They better come through. Pablo, the little brother of Carla will be getting baptized on the 23rd. Were excited. He is wicked smart. He is the type of kid where he will just sit down and read half the Book of Mormon in a day. That whole family is the bomb. We just taught them about the temple a little bit. Next time, with the Dad present, were going to teach about getting sealed. Wahoo. Other news-the rest of the investigator pool is doing okay. Some better than others. We found an inactive family thats pretty good. Their kids look just like Ren Gibbons and his brothers. IT's really freaky. To make it even creepier, one of their kids name is Erik, (which is Rens brothers name), he is studying engineering(same as the Gibbons), and is really really smart. Long hair, likes nature. I guess everyone really has a double
Tonight we have an appointment with a family. They are a married couple (like 34 years old or so) with a little 2 year old daughter. They are on the brink of divorce. It's been going well with em, hopefully they are actually going to be there and not watching the futbol game between chile and mexico. Keep them in your prayers please, they are in a pretty desperate situation both in their marriage and financially.
Well, I am excited for my package. Hopefully it gets here. I think I have lost a package to the mail system before. I know I have lost letters.
Have a great day. Enjoy the sun. Give Ian a squeeze for me when you can. Teach him my name. haha.
Love you,
Elder Charlie
No comments:
Post a Comment