Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011





Buena!
Hope everyone had a week as awesome as mine! Lots of good things happened. First off, our investigator Kati got baptized! She has been really really prepared to get baptized for a month now, but we were waiting so that she and her Mother could get baptized together. But, her mom is still struggling with quitting smoking. So, we decided to do the service just for Kati. It went awesome! I didn't actually expect it, but she asked me to baptize her. An incredible experience overall. Everything went really smooth, and most importantly, her whole family came to support her. Even her dad who has been sour. I think he is really starting to warm up.
Our other investigators are progressing well. Hopefully we can commit a big family of 8 to baptism this week, along with Juan Salomon. All great people.
Kiki-I got your letter this week! Thanks! Hopefully your condition will get better. I here it sometimes takes up to 9 months to get rid of it.
COOOOOOONNNNGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAATTTTTTUUULLLLLAAAAATTTTTIIIOOONNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am pleased to hear I will be an uncle for the third time on September 19th, 2011. I dont know how many people in the family already know, but I will just assume I am the first!
I just about p... my pants during district meeting when I opened the letter. I was a little irreverant.
Thanks a million to everyone who wrote. I would love to respond to everyone, but I have 100000000000 photos to send to my last companion, you guys, and the family of Kati. Hope these pictures are enjoyable.
I love you guys, and no, the part above was not a joke. I will be UncleXXX.
Que les vayan super bien! Siempre, les mantengo ustedes en mis oraciones, y doy gracias por tener una familia eterna.
Elder Van Dyke

No comments:

Post a Comment