Bueennnaa familia...
Well I got the phone call last night. My companion will be leaving Carlos Valdovinos and I will stay and recieve a new companion. I find out tomorrow who. Elder Campana is also leaving, so Elder Smith will be leading CV2. I am supppeeerrrr pumped. I am stoked for a new comp.
In other news, I finished the Book of Mormon again this week. I think I am going to send this one home. I want to preserve it. The marking system I used was sweeett and I dont need a BOM in English. Probably going to ship something next month with a few letters, presents, and such.
Dad-Happy Birthday Ayer! I got you something SIICCKK. Hint-has something to do with mowing the lawn. But I wont send it til next month when I have money and enough things to make sending a package worth it. Thanks for the sports updates. I will be sure to pray for a quick and unexpected death to jimmermania. Or just Jimmer himself. Are they playing USU in Logan, Provo, or SLC? You should go for me.
This week we ate almuerzo with our baptism from last month. It was great to sit down with him, eat, and feel the difference both in him and his home. His children were there and are great people. Looking forward to teaching them. Its crazy to think back on Jaime before and after. The Gospel changes people in so many aspects.
Quick Spiritual thought comes from the end of the Book of Mormon. In Moroni, we are given lots of promises. However, we are also given lots of warnings. I would challege everyone to skim the last few chapters of Moroni, starting in I think Ch. 7, and look for his counsel to us and his promises. I promise that you will find something that pertains to you right now. Tenga una buena semana, todo!
-Elder Van Dyke
No comments:
Post a Comment