Well this week was great. Carla was baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday. The Spirit was present during both of those ordinances. Her Grandmother, (who I suspect has been a big influence in her choosing to listen to the missionaries) traveled down from the north several hours to attend the baptism. She was really nice, and a strong member up north.
Sebastian is doing well. We are just struggling with finding him more than once a week. His schedule is demanding. But he still is great and has a baptismal date. We are also looking forward to putting a few dates this week.
The question is....who will I be with? Elder Hall is leaving the sector. I also recieved an email from President King which said (good luck with your new assignment....) I dont know for sure what that means. But I have a pretty good idea. Greenie. Tuesday will be fun!
I hope you all have a great week! The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true!
Elder Van Dyke
No comments:
Post a Comment