Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 19, 2011

Hey
I am going to be seeing you shortly, so I will try and keep this short.
3-4pm on Sunday will work great. I will sign in at that time. I have your skype accounts saved into my own, and you should have the same thing. It should work out good.
Last Wednesday I recei'ved my package!!! Wahoo!!!!!! Everything is awesome. I Love it. I opened it because I didn't see the point in waiting til Christmas. Plus, I really wanted to sport some new ties. I love them all. I have been receiving lots of offers for my ties. Some people are offereing Gucci ties, very nice nordstrom ties, lots of people are offering 3 for 1. I wouldnt trade em for the world. They are sweet....
Rolos.........................Gone. Lasted 4 days.
Things went a lot better this week. I don't hate the Bishop. I just don't like his attitude.Our ward mission leader who hasn't done anything got released. We got a new one. He is awesome. He is a returned missionary from this mission. He is from Honduras, served here until Sept. 2010(when I started). He came back to get married and study. We are going to work him to death.
Do I think I will leave Santiago? I dont know. I would love to, but I have my doubts.
Do I need another SD card? YES. But I can buy one here. They are not expensive.
I need to start taking photos again. At the beginning of the mission I took lots. Now....not so many.

I too have felt very blessed over the past year. Its strange to think how much I have changed. I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday. You guys will get to know some of the goofiest Chileans ever.

Merry Christmas...
Elder Van Dyke

No comments:

Post a Comment