Tuesday, November 22, 2011



So we got the phone call about changes last night.............drum roll please.
I will be staying in Fernandez Albano with Elder Tyler. That is all.
Elder Crist will be leaving and is going to be the new mission financial secretary. He is excited about that. I would die. Its a 6 month death sentence.
Seeing as I will be here with Elder Tyler for another change, that will mean that I will have 5 straight changes training. Thats 7 1/2 months. Thats okay though. Surely I have gotten better and better at it. I realized that Elder Tyler and I are on way different levels of maturity. Not just in terms of the mission, just generally speaking. I feel like going to a year of college and having a year in the mission changes someone alot. Compared with someone who recently was thinking about prom. Me entiendes? But it's great. We get along just fine and we are working hard. This week was actually one of the most successful we have had in this sector yet. We had 3 investigators at church and got lots more lessons with investigators than previous weeks. Our favorite investigators are a couple named Claudio and Yolanda. In a lesson we had yesterday with Claudio, he asked the question in tears ¨I ask God why I couldn't have found the Mormons 30 years ago? How different would my life be?¨. It was pretty legit. They are great people.
2 of our investigators dropped off this week. It was a mother and daughter that were living with a guy, but not married. The couple had an argument, and the girls packed up their things and left. We had no idea until we went by the next day for an appointment and talked with the guy. Quank. I hope they find missionaries wherever they went.
Well this week i want to send some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment